1,272 Apartments for rent in Waltham, MA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Waltham Accessible Apartments (4)
- Waltham Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Waltham Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Waltham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Waltham Apartments with Parking (33)
- Waltham Apartments with Pools (8)
- Waltham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Waltham Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Waltham Furnished Apartments (6)
- Waltham Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (3)
- Newton Apartments with Garages (30)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Garages (9)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Wellesley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Needham Apartments with Garages (6)
- Winchester Apartments with Garages (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Brookline Apartments with Garages (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Waltham?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Waltham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waltham?
Having trouble with Craigslist Waltham? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Waltham made its name in the watch business. Also in the brass automobile business when car (called motocycles then) fittings were still old fashioned (like the big bug-eyed lamps used as headlights). Motocycles are long gone, but Waltham is still home to bug-eyed incoming freshman of Brandeis and Bentley – and a city that has seen a massive transformation as a dining and cultural escape – even for nearby Bostonians. See more
Waltham apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.