842 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lexington, MA
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (3)
- Waltham Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woburn Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pinehurst Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Watertown Town Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Newton Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lexington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lexington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lexington?
"When the porter yells Massachusetts, I'll be there with bells / Massachusetts. Homesick as can be, Massachusetts / Only place for me, Massachusetts / [...] As you walk to Lexington, you think of glory / When those Minutemen were done, they left a story." (-Anita O'Day, "Massachusetts")
A suburb rich with history, Lexington, Massachusetts, is the birthplace of the Revolutionary War. Just 15 miles from downtown Boston, it's rife with monuments and parks lining its historical streets. The most prominent among these are the Battle Green, the first war memorial in the country, the Revolutionary Monument, and the Center Depot, which presently serves as the headquarters of the Lexington Historical Society. You'll pay for such a refined and history-infused existence. Invest sufficient time searching for a rental home in Lexington, however, and you could walk away with a really good deal. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lexington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lexington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lexington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.