1,962 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Arlington, MA
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (16)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Belmont Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winchester Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Watertown Town Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Medford Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Somerville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Woburn Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Waltham Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Stoneham Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
"And I'm proud to be on this peaceful piece of property, I'm on sacred ground and I'm in the best of company, I'm thankful for those thankful for the things I've done, I can rest in peace, I'm one of the chosen ones, I made it to Arlington." - (Trace Adkins, "Arlington")
Long before Arlington would become a desireable suburb of Boston, it served as the hunting ground for the Massachusetts tribe, who called it "Menotomy", or "swift running water" due to its location near the Mystic River. The colonists, settled the area by 1635, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited towns in the country. With its balmy summers, a location by the edge of the Massachusetts Bay, peaceful neighborhoods and rich history, it now serves as a retreat from the city for nearby Bostonians. Arlington is relatively exclusive, boasting a median household income nearly $20,000 higher than the state median for its 42,844 residents. A great urban-village lifestyle evokes Cambridge, which is probably why Bostonians flock to this town like flies to a honey factory explosion!
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Arlington that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.