958 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Arlington, MA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington (2)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (7)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (16)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (3)
- Belmont 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Winchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Watertown Town 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Medford 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Cambridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Somerville 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Woburn 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lexington 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Waltham 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Stoneham 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Arlington?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Arlington?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Arlington?
"And I'm proud to be on this peaceful piece of property, I'm on sacred ground and I'm in the best of company, I'm thankful for those thankful for the things I've done, I can rest in peace, I'm one of the chosen ones, I made it to Arlington." - (Trace Adkins, "Arlington")
Long before Arlington would become a desireable suburb of Boston, it served as the hunting ground for the Massachusetts tribe, who called it "Menotomy", or "swift running water" due to its location near the Mystic River. The colonists, settled the area by 1635, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited towns in the country. With its balmy summers, a location by the edge of the Massachusetts Bay, peaceful neighborhoods and rich history, it now serves as a retreat from the city for nearby Bostonians. Arlington is relatively exclusive, boasting a median household income nearly $20,000 higher than the state median for its 42,844 residents. A great urban-village lifestyle evokes Cambridge, which is probably why Bostonians flock to this town like flies to a honey factory explosion!
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Arlington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Arlington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.