821 Apartments for rent in Baton Rouge, LA with Balconies
- Baton Rouge Accessible Apartments (28)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Garages (21)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Parking (80)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Pools (44)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Baton Rouge Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Baton Rouge Luxury Apartments (86)
- Baton Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (76)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Merrydale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Inniswold Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gardere Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Oak Hills Place Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Village St. George Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Old Jefferson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Baker Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Central Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Addis Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Baton Rouge?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Baton Rouge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Baton Rouge?
So you wanna be a Baton Rougian? Well, you’re in good company! Not only is Baton Rouge the capital and second-largest city in Louisiana, it is also one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S. and was recently ranked among the “Top 10 Places for Young Adults” by Portfolio Magazine. And we all know how picky Portfolio Magazine can be. So instead of throwing ‘bows and pulling out the brass knuckles to horde off potential apartment stealers, just peruse our helpful tips to find the qui...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Baton Rouge renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.