672 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Louisville, KY
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Louisville (67)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (14)
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (41)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (119)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (68)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (103)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (134)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (94)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (92)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (198)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (20)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (186)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (198)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (102)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (110)
- Shively 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clarksville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- St. Matthews 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Albany 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Jeffersonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Northfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lyndon 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Jeffersontown 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Prospect 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Louisville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Louisville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Louisville?
"Louisville, Louisville / I'm wanna trade in Friday nights / For a piece of your heart / Me and you and burbon beating / Down in Echo Park." (-Damnwells, "Louisville")
Is the proper pronunciation “Looavuhl” and not “Looeesville”? Absolutely. But our “Possibility City” – Louisville, Kentucky’s slightly cheesy, but loving nickname – has so much more than that, including parks, recently laid out street bike lanes, and oh, that whole Derby thing. Time to take a gander into the apartments that make up the neighborhoods that make up this top 100 metro city to see which fits you to a T! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Louisville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Louisville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Louisville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.