1,582 Apartments for rent in Indianapolis, IN with Parking
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (47)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (236)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (143)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (106)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (127)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (147)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (134)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (394)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (19)
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments (455)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (396)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Parking (2)
- Speedway Apartments with Parking (3)
- Greenwood Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lawrence Apartments with Parking (4)
- Carmel Apartments with Parking (17)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bargersville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Parking (4)
- Avon Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fishers Apartments with Parking (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Indianapolis?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Indianapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Indianapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Indianapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help!
Indianapolis is an enigma. Naptown, Indianoplace, and references by Baltimorians too unsavory for this site are all used as paramount putdowns about a city thought to be blander and more uninspired than powdered water. But Indianapolis is the capital city to movies set in the Hoosier State such as Hoosiers, Breaking Away, and Rudy (if ever you've wanted to see a grown man quiver and cry with joy rent these, you'll see). Plus, at certain times of the year, Indy becomes as frenetic as any city on earth; like its New Years, Mardi Gras, Fourth of July, and Robert Isray Appreciation Day all rolled into one. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Indianapolis apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.