659 Apartments in Chicago
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (159)
- Chicago Apartments with Balconies (1089)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (768)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (690)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1910)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1360)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (405)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1227)
- Chicago Co-Living Apartments (5)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1437)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (91)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1418)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1568)
"Maybe we can show government how to operate better as a result of better architecture. Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Ah, Chicago, metropolis of the Midwest! Being the third largest city in the United States, Chicago is a major nerve center for business, culture, and entertainment. Though it’s no longer just a rest stop between the east and west coasts, the Big Onion still has a whole world to offer. From urban skyscrapers and honking taxis along Lakeshore Drive, to tree-lined streets and grassy parks, there is a niche for every taste. With almost 4 million people calling the windy city their home, though, finding your own place in the chaos can seem like a daunting task.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chicago? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Chicago is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Chicago may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Chicago that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.