2,226 Apartments for rent in Roswell, GA with Balconies
- Roswell Accessible Apartments (8)
- Roswell Apartments with Garages (32)
- Roswell Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Roswell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Roswell Apartments with Parking (51)
- Roswell Apartments with Pools (36)
- Roswell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Roswell Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Roswell Furnished Apartments (4)
- Roswell Luxury Apartments (60)
- Roswell Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Doraville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Woodstock Apartments with Balconies (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Roswell?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Roswell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roswell?
“There is so much highway construction in Atlanta, motorists have to wear hard hats. Rather than face another day in Atlanta traffic, a lot of people simply die to avoid it.” (-Lewis Grizzard)
Grizzard was onto something when he lamented Atlanta traffic in his typical Georgia humor style--that might explain why wealthy and comfortable suburbs like Roswell have popped up all around the big city, giving traffic-tired Georgians a refuge from the exhaust and horns. Roswell comes in as the eighth biggest city in the state, with a population of 88,000 residents. The winters are very mild and the summers are warm, averaging in the high 80s. With the median age at 36.9 years of age, and a notably low crime rate, beautiful neighborhoods, and great schools, it's an ideal place for young professionals and new families. In fact, in 2010, CNN ranked the city number 76 in the top 100 places to live in America. Maybe because of that, housing comes at a hefty price. But if you have the time and money to find a spot in Roswell, it's worth the expense.
Having trouble with Craigslist Roswell? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Roswell renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.