2,541 Apartments for rent in Johns Creek, GA with Garages
- Johns Creek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Parking (25)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Pools (17)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Johns Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Johns Creek Furnished Apartments (1)
- Johns Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Duluth Apartments with Garages (19)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Garages (7)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Garages (40)
- Norcross Apartments with Garages (7)
- Suwanee Apartments with Garages (14)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (14)
- Doraville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Roswell Apartments with Garages (30)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lilburn Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Johns Creek?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Johns Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Johns Creek?
Johns Creek may be a bit on the finer side of life now, but it wasn't always rich, right? Actually, it's always done pretty well. It even started the first gold rush in the U.S.
When gold was found north of the modern Johns Creek site in the 1820s, people rushed in from all over the country to see if they could make themselves rich by panning in the streams. Despite the high flying dreams, this was a little unfortunate for early Johns Creek settlers, since most of them really didn't find much gold to speak of. The gold rush was good for you, though, because it means that now you can find a nice rental home in this historic suburb of Atlanta!
Having trouble with Craigslist Johns Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Johns Creek apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.