228 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Winter Springs, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Winter Springs (9)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Winter Springs (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Winter Springs (11)
- Winter Springs Accessible Apartments (4)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Garages (13)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Parking (15)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Pools (14)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Winter Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Winter Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Winter Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Casselberry 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Longwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Goldenrod 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oviedo 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Lake Mary 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Sanford 3 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Winter Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Maitland 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- University 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Altamonte Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Every January, Winter Springs is transformed into the Scottish Highlands for the popular Scottish Highlands Game, where residents compete in athletic contests, and celebrate their Scottish-American heritage with piping, drumming, Scottish food and highlands dancing.
The city of Winter Springs was founded by a wealthy New York merchant and incorporated in 1959. The largest city in area of all of the Seminole County, Winter Springs is considered part of the Orlando metro area. Winter Springs has a population of slightly more than 32,000 residents and was named one of the top 100 places to live in the US by Money magazine. Winter Springs has over 3,500 acres of parks and trails, and the Central Florida Greenway (417) covers a large residential section of the city. Residents can reach popular Lake Mary quickly from the Greenway. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Winter Springs provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Winter Springs. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.