124 Condos for rent in Winter Garden, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Garden Accessible Apartments (9)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Garages (21)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Parking (25)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Pools (17)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Winter Garden Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Winter Garden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Winter Garden Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Horizon West Condos for Rent (1)
- Doctor Phillips Condos for Rent (2)
- Apopka Condos for Rent (2)
- Lockhart Condos for Rent (2)
- Four Corners Condos for Rent (18)
- Wekiwa Springs Condos for Rent (3)
- Altamonte Springs Condos for Rent (12)
- Celebration Condos for Rent (6)
- Maitland Condos for Rent (2)
- Hunters Creek Condos for Rent (3)
At various points Winter Garden has been known as the "large-mouth bass capital" and the "world's biggest citrus shipping center." That's an interesting breakfast combo! One thing's for sure, though: This attractive little city has more going for it than just fish and oranges.
Winter Garden refers to itself as a "community among friends." Well the secret's out, and the city's nearly tripled in size in the last dozen years. If you're a fan of parks, museums, historic downtowns and open-air shopping, you might want to make some new friends here yourself. The short commute to Orlando means jobs, culture and masses of cute theme animals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Winter Garden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Winter Garden is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Winter Garden may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Winter Garden that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.