1,129 Apartments for rent in Weston, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Weston Accessible Apartments (1)
- Weston Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Weston Apartments with Garages (19)
- Weston Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Weston Apartments with Parking (27)
- Weston Apartments with Pools (27)
- Weston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Weston Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Weston Furnished Apartments (1)
- Weston Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Davie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Cooper City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Miramar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Tamarac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Country Club Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Weston?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Weston?
Want to see something older than your grandma? There is an 8,000 year-old Paleo Indian Mound in Weston, FL.
Weston, situated in the south region of the warm state of Florida, is a family-oriented premium area for both working and living. So much so that it is considered one of the few cities in the US that the whole country is trying to emulate.Weston happens to be modest in size compared to its impressive reputatio, just extending over to 27 square miles and populated by a muddle of 60,000 renters and homeowners. This relatively new city, incorporated in 1996, has actually gradually grown in the last 17 years. It has an array of retail stores and restaurants that are not commonly found in such small cities.
Having trouble with Craigslist Weston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Weston renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.