237 Apartments for rent in Palm Beach Gardens, FL with Garages
- Palm Beach Gardens Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (194)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Gyms (64)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Parking (103)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Pools (144)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (216)
- Palm Beach Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (86)
- Palm Beach Gardens Luxury Apartments (16)
- Palm Beach Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Jupiter Apartments with Garages (63)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Garages (3)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Garages (5)
- Juno Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (55)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Garages (17)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (13)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Garages (14)
- Tequesta Apartments with Garages (9)
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Palm Beach Gardens?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Palm Beach Gardens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Beach Gardens?
I can't get the sand out of my shoes /This being in Florida's done a number on my blues /Just the way the women walk round here /It's plain to see the way the sand and the sea have done a number on me -- From "West Palm Beach" by Palace
Moving to where the sun is warm, the skies are blue, and the surf is wonderfully close by will definitely melt your blues away. Yes, there will be sand in your shoes from walking on the beach. But there are certainly worse problems to have, right? Palm Beach Gardens is a charming little city in Palm Beach County, Florida. It has a population of around 48,450 and is made up of a lot of safe and beautiful gated communities, just along the Atlantic coast. Not long ago, the area was all cattle ranches and pine forests; but a landowner named John D. MacArthur came in in the late-1950s and decided to create a garden city, a beautiful little enclave with an abundance of flowers and greenery that would make a happy home for all who settled there. He absolutely succeeded in his goal, and Palm Beach Gardens continues to be one of the loveliest, most liveable cities in Florida. So, come on over, and stop to smell the roses. See more
Palm Beach Gardens apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.