722 Apartments for rent in Lake Park, FL with Garages
- Lake Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lake Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lake Park Luxury Apartments (1)
- Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Garages (16)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Garages (4)
- Juno Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cabana Colony Apartments with Garages (1)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (44)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (62)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (9)
- Jupiter Apartments with Garages (50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lake Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lake Park?
A tiny jewel of a beach town, Lake Park covers only 2.3 square miles on the map. Often called "The Jewel of the Palm Beaches," one visit here will make you realize why so many people love to call it home!
Lake Park is a town in the county of Palm Beach, Florida with a population of 9,080 according to the 2004 census. It's a mix of residential, business and industrial land and is a great place to call home, especially if you love being close to the ocean. It's right on the Atlantic shoreline and has some beautiful beaches and scenic views. Palm Beach County is known for being a glamorous vacation spot for northerners or anyone who likes to soak up a taste of the good life. See more
Lake Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.