413 Apartments for rent in Sunrise, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sunrise Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Sunrise Apartments with Garages (43)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (69)
- Sunrise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Sunrise Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Sunrise Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sunrise Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Plantation Apartments with Pools (94)
- Tamarac Apartments with Pools (67)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Pools (39)
- Davie Apartments with Pools (65)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (17)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Pools (9)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cooper City Apartments with Pools (23)
- Weston Apartments with Pools (99)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Pools (118)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Sunrise?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Sunrise?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sunrise?
In late 2010, Sunrise was lost on Google Maps. If you went looking for driving directions to Sunrise, you were redirected to Sarasota. That was the third time that Sunrise had been lost to Google!
The city of Sunrise, with a population of nearly 90,000 laid-back Floridians, offers a small town feel to a city that has all of the urban amenities you could want. The city itself is located near the Everglades Conservation Area, and this affords outdoor recreational activities to both residents and visitors. This family-friendly community is also home to many parks and golf courses. It's only a quick drive to get to Miami so you can say that you have been there. If you go in April, you can even claim to have gone there on Spring Break.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Sunrise means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Sunrise could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.