130 Apartments in Coconut Creek
- Coconut Creek Accessible Apartments (7)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Garages (18)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Parking (32)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Coconut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Coconut Creek Furnished Apartments (5)
- Coconut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Margate Apartments with Pools (29)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Pools (79)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Pools (165)
- Parkland Apartments with Pools (25)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Pools (99)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (14)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (15)
- Tamarac Apartments with Pools (62)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Pools (4)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (64)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Coconut Creek?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Coconut Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coconut Creek?
There is only one butterfly capital in the world, and that is Coconut Creek. Recently labeled a 2013 Playful City, Coconut Creek, is home to the largest population of different butterfly species, thanks to playing host to the largest aviary in the world. So if youre lucky to be in "The Amazing Race" and your next clue says "butterfly world," dont head south to the Amazon Jungle.
Coconut Creek, a Broward County city, is comfortably sandwiched, like Kobe beef peeking out of a burger bun, between Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties. The city's population, as per the census in 2010, stands proud at around 52,909 people. Of course, this has changed slightly since then. But it doesnt feel crowded at all. If you divide the land size (12 square miles) by the population, every single person in that city has about 0.0002 square miles to him or herself. And since some people have coupled up, theres more than enough room for everyone.
Having trouble with Craigslist Coconut Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Coconut Creek means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Coconut Creek could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.