1,311 Apartments for rent in Sanford, FL with Balconies
- Sanford Accessible Apartments (8)
- Sanford Apartments with Garages (20)
- Sanford Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Sanford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Sanford Apartments with Parking (30)
- Sanford Apartments with Pools (30)
- Sanford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Sanford Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Sanford Furnished Apartments (2)
- Sanford Luxury Apartments (57)
- Sanford Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Heathrow Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Balconies (15)
- DeBary Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Longwood Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Deltona Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Casselberry Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Orange City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fern Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Oviedo Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sanford?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sanford?
On the streets and along the rivers and lakes of Sanford, you will find shady oaks draped in Spanish moss, older architecture mixed with newer tourist developments, and a collection of scenes straight out of Kenny Chesney's music video, “Young.” It's a hometown worth looking around, and a way of life almost impossible to describe, but we’re gonna give it a shot anyway. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sanford renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.