1,460 Apartments for rent in Sanford, FL with Garages
- Sanford Accessible Apartments (8)
- Sanford Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Sanford Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Sanford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Sanford Apartments with Parking (32)
- Sanford Apartments with Pools (32)
- Sanford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Sanford Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Sanford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sanford Luxury Apartments (60)
- Sanford Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Garages (9)
- Heathrow Apartments with Garages (3)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Garages (14)
- DeBary Apartments with Garages (4)
- Longwood Apartments with Garages (8)
- Deltona Apartments with Garages (30)
- Casselberry Apartments with Garages (10)
- Orange City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fern Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oviedo Apartments with Garages (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sanford?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sanford?
On the streets and along the rivers and lakes of Sanford, you will find shady oaks draped in Spanish moss, older architecture mixed with newer tourist developments, and a collection of scenes straight out of Kenny Chesney's music video, “Young.” It's a hometown worth looking around, and a way of life almost impossible to describe, but we’re gonna give it a shot anyway. See more
Sanford apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.