2,017 Apartments for rent in Poinciana, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Poinciana Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Poinciana Apartments with Garages (102)
- Poinciana Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Poinciana Apartments with Parking (110)
- Poinciana Apartments with Pools (34)
- Poinciana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Poinciana Dog Friendly Apartments (118)
- Poinciana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Poinciana Pet Friendly Apartments (119)
- Davenport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Dundee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Celebration Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lake Wales Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Four Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Poinciana?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Poinciana?
Gulf America Corportation developed and planned Poinciana, Florida back in the 1960s with the intent of attracting retirees; but be at east, Poinciana has something to entice all ages.
Not a town or a city, Poinciana can be described as a settlement that is not satisfied to be part of just one county. Instead, it spans more than 35 square miles, has over 64,000 residents, and cheats by being a part of both Osceola County and Polk County. If you include the adjoining areas that make up the Greater Poinciana area, the population rises to over 80,000 people. This might not impress those of you used to bright lights and big cities, but considering that the population was around 8,000 before, this influx of residents is jaw-dropping. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Poinciana renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.