166 Apartments for rent in Poinciana, FL with Gyms
- Poinciana Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Poinciana Apartments with Garages (77)
- Poinciana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Poinciana Apartments with Parking (83)
- Poinciana Apartments with Pools (23)
- Poinciana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Poinciana Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Poinciana Furnished Apartments (5)
- Poinciana Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Haines City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Davenport Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Loughman Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Celebration Apartments with Gyms (15)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Wales Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Four Corners Apartments with Gyms (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Poinciana?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Poinciana?
Gulf America Corportation developed and planned Poinciana, Florida back in the 1960s with the intent of attracting retirees; but be at east, Poinciana has something to entice all ages.
Not a town or a city, Poinciana can be described as a settlement that is not satisfied to be part of just one county. Instead, it spans more than 35 square miles, has over 64,000 residents, and cheats by being a part of both Osceola County and Polk County. If you include the adjoining areas that make up the Greater Poinciana area, the population rises to over 80,000 people. This might not impress those of you used to bright lights and big cities, but considering that the population was around 8,000 before, this influx of residents is jaw-dropping. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Poinciana renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.