105 Apartments for rent in Poinciana, FL with Pools
- Poinciana Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Poinciana Apartments with Garages (77)
- Poinciana Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Poinciana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Poinciana Apartments with Parking (83)
- Poinciana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Poinciana Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Poinciana Furnished Apartments (5)
- Poinciana Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Haines City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Davenport Apartments with Pools (12)
- Loughman Apartments with Pools (6)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Pools (47)
- Celebration Apartments with Pools (22)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lake Wales Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Poinciana?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Poinciana?
Gulf America Corportation developed and planned Poinciana, Florida back in the 1960s with the intent of attracting retirees; but be at east, Poinciana has something to entice all ages.
Not a town or a city, Poinciana can be described as a settlement that is not satisfied to be part of just one county. Instead, it spans more than 35 square miles, has over 64,000 residents, and cheats by being a part of both Osceola County and Polk County. If you include the adjoining areas that make up the Greater Poinciana area, the population rises to over 80,000 people. This might not impress those of you used to bright lights and big cities, but considering that the population was around 8,000 before, this influx of residents is jaw-dropping. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Poinciana means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Poinciana could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.