1,155 Apartments for rent in Poinciana, FL with Garages
- Poinciana Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Poinciana Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Poinciana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Poinciana Apartments with Parking (95)
- Poinciana Apartments with Pools (29)
- Poinciana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Poinciana Dog Friendly Apartments (114)
- Poinciana Furnished Apartments (1)
- Poinciana Pet Friendly Apartments (114)
- Grenelefe Apartments with Garages (1)
- Haines City Apartments with Garages (18)
- Davenport Apartments with Garages (18)
- Loughman Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dundee Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Garages (27)
- Celebration Apartments with Garages (12)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lake Wales Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Poinciana?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Poinciana?
Gulf America Corportation developed and planned Poinciana, Florida back in the 1960s with the intent of attracting retirees; but be at east, Poinciana has something to entice all ages.
Not a town or a city, Poinciana can be described as a settlement that is not satisfied to be part of just one county. Instead, it spans more than 35 square miles, has over 64,000 residents, and cheats by being a part of both Osceola County and Polk County. If you include the adjoining areas that make up the Greater Poinciana area, the population rises to over 80,000 people. This might not impress those of you used to bright lights and big cities, but considering that the population was around 8,000 before, this influx of residents is jaw-dropping. See more
Poinciana apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.