2,184 Apartments for rent in Hialeah, FL with Gyms
- Hialeah Accessible Apartments (4)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Hialeah Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hialeah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Hialeah Apartments with Parking (74)
- Hialeah Apartments with Pools (43)
- Hialeah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (76)
- Hialeah Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Hialeah Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hialeah Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Virginia Gardens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Little River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Country Club Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Doral Apartments with Gyms (153)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Gyms (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Hialeah?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Hialeah?
Six miles away from Miami Beach sits a sister city that’s a bit more “Old Florida” than Art Deco. Men in Speedos don’t reside here, unless they’re your eccentric neighbor, and celebrities are not walking the streets, unless their driver got lost.
This sister city is Hialeah (pronounced Hi-a-lee-a), a Seminole Indian word meaning “pretty prairie.” But don’t let the name or well-known neighboring city fool you, this densely populated city, in the Miami-Dade county area, is Florida’s 5th largest, with 236,000 residents.
While there are some larger homes built in and around the Hialeah area, typical housing in this city consists of apartment & townhome living or one-story, single family (homes.)
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Hialeah renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.