1,474 Apartments for rent in Palm Harbor, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Palm Harbor Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Garages (32)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Parking (41)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Pools (34)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Palm Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Palm Harbor Furnished Apartments (11)
- Palm Harbor Luxury Apartments (67)
- Palm Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dunedin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Holiday Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Clearwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Trinity Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Keystone Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Belleair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Palm Harbor?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Palm Harbor?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Harbor?
Good news if you're looking to get in a few rounds at a world-class course but your swing is a little less than perfect: you can still live your dream. Only 45 minutes north of famous St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor is home to one of the finest golf courses in the country. While the stunning scenery and rolling manicured greens are very real, you will have to imagine the TV crews and crowds of fans. At least until Tiger comes back to town.
Located on the west coast of the Sunshine State, with views that overlook the Gulf of Mexico, this region's natural attractions cannot be overstated. Who wouldn't want to live in a land of perpetual sunshine and cool ocean water with refreshing waves? That, however, is far from all that Palm Harbor has to offer. Aside from the golf course, which carries a par four average and offers lessons, the Palm Harbor school system is without comparison. Every school in this city has received an 'A' score from the state, as well ratings of 9 or 10 from the respected GreatSchools organization. This is a place where small town values and settings are available within easy traveling distance of larger cities and business opportunities. The many shopping centers that are located throughout the area offer a level of convenience rare to lower populations. This is a region with a sense of magic to it. Nearby islands inspired bestselling author Stephen King's novel Duma Key, and the writer even calls these shores his home several months out of the year. Whether youre young and single doing your first apartment search in an inspiring location, or looking to raise a family, Palm Harbor can accommodate. Of course, everyone knows Florida is one of the best places to retire in the world, and this hidden gem has all the best parts.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Harbor? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Palm Harbor renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.