744 Apartments for rent in Palm Beach Gardens, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palm Beach Gardens Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (170)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (106)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Parking (162)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Pools (118)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (180)
- Palm Beach Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (60)
- Palm Beach Gardens Luxury Apartments (25)
- Palm Beach Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Jupiter Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (71)
- Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Gyms (12)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Tequesta Apartments with Gyms (2)
- The Acreage Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Palm Beach Gardens?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Palm Beach Gardens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Beach Gardens?
I can't get the sand out of my shoes /This being in Florida's done a number on my blues /Just the way the women walk round here /It's plain to see the way the sand and the sea have done a number on me -- From "West Palm Beach" by Palace
Moving to where the sun is warm, the skies are blue, and the surf is wonderfully close by will definitely melt your blues away. Yes, there will be sand in your shoes from walking on the beach. But there are certainly worse problems to have, right? Palm Beach Gardens is a charming little city in Palm Beach County, Florida. It has a population of around 48,450 and is made up of a lot of safe and beautiful gated communities, just along the Atlantic coast. Not long ago, the area was all cattle ranches and pine forests; but a landowner named John D. MacArthur came in in the late-1950s and decided to create a garden city, a beautiful little enclave with an abundance of flowers and greenery that would make a happy home for all who settled there. He absolutely succeeded in his goal, and Palm Beach Gardens continues to be one of the loveliest, most liveable cities in Florida. So, come on over, and stop to smell the roses. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Palm Beach Gardens renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.