670 Apartments for rent in Port St. Lucie, FL with Gyms
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Garages (49)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Parking (72)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Pools (67)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (67)
- Port St. Lucie Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Port St. Lucie Furnished Apartments (20)
- Port St. Lucie Luxury Apartments (126)
- Port St. Lucie Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- North River Shores Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Palm City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hutchinson Island South Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Stuart Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Port St. Lucie?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Port St. Lucie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Port St. Lucie?
Port St. Lucie, Florida
With 164,603 residents counted with the 2010 census, Port St. Lucie comes in as the 9th largest city in Florida. Temperatures are rarely below the mid 50s in the winter and summers are warm and balmy in the mid to high 90s. The city offers something for everyone. With the cost of living being around 9% lower than the U.S. average, the city is a great place to live and not break the bank--thank goodness! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Port St. Lucie renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.