125 Furnished Apartments for rent in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Beach Gardens (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Beach Gardens (33)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Beach Gardens (24)
- Palm Beach Gardens Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (152)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (92)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Parking (141)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Pools (115)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (152)
- Palm Beach Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Luxury Apartments (12)
- Palm Beach Gardens Luxury Apartments (21)
- Palm Beach Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Cabana Colony Furnished Apartments (1)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (50)
- Jupiter Farms Furnished Apartments (4)
- Juno Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (55)
- Lake Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Juno Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- North Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (15)
- Riviera Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Tequesta Furnished Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Palm Beach Gardens?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Palm Beach Gardens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Beach Gardens?
I can't get the sand out of my shoes /This being in Florida's done a number on my blues /Just the way the women walk round here /It's plain to see the way the sand and the sea have done a number on me -- From "West Palm Beach" by Palace
Moving to where the sun is warm, the skies are blue, and the surf is wonderfully close by will definitely melt your blues away. Yes, there will be sand in your shoes from walking on the beach. But there are certainly worse problems to have, right? Palm Beach Gardens is a charming little city in Palm Beach County, Florida. It has a population of around 48,450 and is made up of a lot of safe and beautiful gated communities, just along the Atlantic coast. Not long ago, the area was all cattle ranches and pine forests; but a landowner named John D. MacArthur came in in the late-1950s and decided to create a garden city, a beautiful little enclave with an abundance of flowers and greenery that would make a happy home for all who settled there. He absolutely succeeded in his goal, and Palm Beach Gardens continues to be one of the loveliest, most liveable cities in Florida. So, come on over, and stop to smell the roses. See more
Furnished apartments in Palm Beach Gardens can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Palm Beach Gardens as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.