1,184 Apartments for rent in Oakland Park, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oakland Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Garages (21)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Parking (48)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (61)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Oakland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Oakland Park Furnished Apartments (11)
- Oakland Park Luxury Apartments (2)
- Oakland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (94)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Sea Ranch Lakes Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Gyms (15)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Margate Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Tamarac Apartments with Gyms (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oakland Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oakland Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakland Park?
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located about four miles north of Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park is kind of a suburb, kind of its own city, and kind of a vacation beach community. Now let’s sift through all these apartments for rent and find you the new home of your dreams! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oakland Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.