1,649 Apartments for rent in North Lauderdale, FL with Hardwood Floors
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (15)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (8)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (19)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (11)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- North Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Lauderdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Tamarac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Margate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in North Lauderdale?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in North Lauderdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Lauderdale?
North Fort Lauderdale is connected to Ft. Lauderdale itself only by the Cypress Creek Canal, part of the city’s expansive canal system that earns it the nickname the "Venice of America."
Guess where North Ft. Lauderdale is located? That’s right, just north of Ft. Lauderdale itself. Bordered by the smaller cities of Tamarac and Oakland Park, North Fort Lauderdale has a suburban feel and tropical weather. If youre looking for year-round summer and a short drive to the beach, North Ft. Lauderdale is your kind of town. Plus, it's less tourist-centric than the rest of Ft. Lauderdale, and a short drive of about 20 minutes to the beach.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Lauderdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for North Lauderdale renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.