118 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Miami Shores, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Miami Shores (10)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Miami Shores (3)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Garages (16)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Parking (21)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Pools (17)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Miami Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Miami Shores Furnished Apartments (5)
- Miami Shores Luxury Apartments (7)
- Miami Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Miami Shores (3)
- Biscayne Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- El Portal 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- North Bay Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- North Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Pinewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bay Harbor Islands 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Golden Glades 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Surfside 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Bal Harbour 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Little River 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Miami Shores is an incorporated village located in Miami-Dade County, but for seven years, from 1925 until 1932, it was actually a part of the City of Miami. Downtown Miami is just a 12 or so minute drive down an eight mile stretch of I-95 from Miami Shores, while Ft. Lauderdale is about 22 miles up the coast on that same interstate.
Miami Shores had a population of 10,493 in the 2010 census, making it a small suburb in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale metropolitan region. The village's name is no trick, as the streets of Miami Shores really do run right up to the coast of the North Bay area of Biscayne Bay. Across the water you can see the nearby strip of land home to legendary locales, such as South Beach and Bal Harbour. The many early 20th-century homes here showcase the architectural styles of Spanish Colonial Revival and Mediterranean Revival. Many of these houses are adorned with gardens, which grow abundantly year round in the Southern Floridian climate. But gardens have been a controversial subject in Miami Shores since 2013, when the the village council rewrote its Code of Ordinances to prohibit vegetable gardens in front yards (backyards are still safe for cucumbers and watermelons). See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Miami Shores provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Miami Shores. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.