267 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Miami Shores, FL
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Garages (11)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Parking (14)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Pools (15)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Miami Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Miami Shores Furnished Apartments (4)
- Miami Shores Luxury Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Miami Shores (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Miami Shores (1)
- Biscayne Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Portal Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Bay Village Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pinewood Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Golden Glades Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Surfside Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Little River Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (104)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Miami Shores?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Miami Shores?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Miami Shores?
Miami Shores is an incorporated village located in Miami-Dade County, but for seven years, from 1925 until 1932, it was actually a part of the City of Miami. Downtown Miami is just a 12 or so minute drive down an eight mile stretch of I-95 from Miami Shores, while Ft. Lauderdale is about 22 miles up the coast on that same interstate.
Miami Shores had a population of 10,493 in the 2010 census, making it a small suburb in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale metropolitan region. The village's name is no trick, as the streets of Miami Shores really do run right up to the coast of the North Bay area of Biscayne Bay. Across the water you can see the nearby strip of land home to legendary locales, such as South Beach and Bal Harbour. The many early 20th-century homes here showcase the architectural styles of Spanish Colonial Revival and Mediterranean Revival. Many of these houses are adorned with gardens, which grow abundantly year round in the Southern Floridian climate. But gardens have been a controversial subject in Miami Shores since 2013, when the the village council rewrote its Code of Ordinances to prohibit vegetable gardens in front yards (backyards are still safe for cucumbers and watermelons). See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Miami Shores should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Miami Shores may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Miami Shores. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.