247 Apartments for rent in Lauderhill, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lauderhill Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Lauderhill Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lauderhill Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lauderhill Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Parking (12)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Parking (1)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (20)
- Plantation Apartments with Parking (98)
- Tamarac Apartments with Parking (48)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Parking (2)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Parking (48)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (69)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (295)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Lauderhill?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Lauderhill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lauderhill?
A city planned (well, copied) from the off-the-shelf architectural designs displayed in Moscow, Lauderhill is to Florida what Montauk is to New York. This is as great place thanks to Herbert Sadkin, the developer who was inspired by his success in Montauk.
Lauderhill, Florida, is a medium-sized city in Broward county. Lauderhill is home to a population of 68,117 people living in 15 neighborhoods. There are more people of Jamaican and Haitian descent in Lauderhill than anywhere else in the US, and they have influenced the flavor of the city in many ways, from delicious cuisine to festive occasions. Lauderhill is also home to a number of universities and colleges, so a large proportion of residents are students.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lauderhill? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Lauderhill apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.