563 Apartments for rent in Lantana, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (24)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (25)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Lantana Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lantana Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lantana Luxury Apartments (6)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hypoluxo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Greenacres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westgate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Lantana?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Lantana?
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Lantana renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.