519 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lantana, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lantana (5)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lantana (2)
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (11)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (21)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (23)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Lantana Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lantana Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lantana Luxury Apartments (5)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lantana (3)
- South Palm Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Worth 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Ocean Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Boynton Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Palm Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Delray Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- West Palm Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (61)
- Palm Beach Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riviera Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lantana?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Lantana?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Lantana?
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Lantana offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Lantana, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.