168 Furnished Apartments for rent in Lantana, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lantana (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lantana (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lantana (5)
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (14)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (21)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Lantana Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lantana Furnished Luxury Apartments (2)
- Lantana Luxury Apartments (4)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- South Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (8)
- Hypoluxo Furnished Apartments (10)
- Manalapan Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lake Worth Furnished Apartments (25)
- Atlantis Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ocean Ridge Furnished Apartments (7)
- Boynton Beach Furnished Apartments (34)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
- Greenacres Furnished Apartments (8)
- Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Lantana?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Lantana?
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Furnished apartments in Lantana can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Lantana as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.