179 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Jupiter, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jupiter (44)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jupiter (11)
- Jupiter Apartments with Balconies (114)
- Jupiter Apartments with Garages (72)
- Jupiter Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Jupiter Apartments with Parking (98)
- Jupiter Apartments with Pools (107)
- Jupiter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (115)
- Jupiter Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (34)
- Jupiter Luxury Apartments (164)
- Jupiter Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jupiter (74)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jupiter (26)
- Limestone Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tequesta 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Cabana Colony 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Juno Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Juno Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm Beach Gardens 3 Bedroom Apartments (80)
- Jupiter Farms 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- North Palm Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Lake Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riviera Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
Jupiter got its name as a result of several mapmaker errors. In odd twists of fate, it went from Hobe to Jove to Jupiter. Now it is the nesting place for transplanted Northerners, who are often referred to as "snowbirds."
Jupiter is most well known for being the location of the Roger Dean Stadium, the sports arena that hosts the St. Louis Cardinals spring training. Only authentic baseball fans know the Miami Marlins train there too. If you love baseball and being close to the beach, this is the city for you. With a population of over 56,000, it is just big enough to have everything you need to work and live without interruption and just small enough to avoid the annoying big-city atmosphere. Being on the beach helps the city maintain a laid-back feeling. There are plenty of things to do in Jupiter besides boating, fishing, camping and swimming in a pretty inlet like the one in DuBois Park. They include visiting the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary or the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. There is a growing interest in developing eco-tourism, which encourages visitors to come but not actually touch anything. There is a growing scientific research industry propelled by companies like the Max Planck Florida Institute. So you get an unusual mix of sand and molecules in this small city. It used to be that Jupiter was only on peoples lips during baseball spring training season, but thats not true anymore. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Jupiter provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Jupiter. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.