87 Short-term Apartments for rent in Delray Beach, FL
- Delray Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Balconies (132)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Garages (71)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Parking (139)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Pools (126)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (153)
- Delray Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Delray Beach Furnished Apartments (66)
- Delray Beach Luxury Apartments (217)
- Delray Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Boynton Beach Short-term Apartments (10)
- Boca Raton Short-term Apartments (16)
- Deerfield Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lake Worth Short-term Apartments (3)
- Palm Springs Short-term Apartments (2)
- Coconut Creek Short-term Apartments (4)
- Pompano Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Margate Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palm Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Coral Springs Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Delray Beach?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Delray Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Delray Beach?
"A friend I call to Show my Paradise / and share the secret rooted / inside my heart, with all my soul / My loved Delray Beach / The "All-America" city / Blessed, and so dear to me! - (Florida Angel, "My Secret Spot in Delray Beach")
Home to just over 60,000 residents, Delray Beach has more than four miles of beach right on the Atlantic coast. Sandwiched between Boca Raton to the north and Boynton Beach to the south, this small city enjoys incredibly moderate temperatures all year round. Annual lows rarely drop below 57 degrees and the summer high stays around 90 degrees. Sweater weather is a thing of the past in this picturesque Florida coastal city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Delray Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Delray Beach takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.