1,583 Short-term Apartments for rent in Coral Springs, FL
- Coral Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Balconies (97)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Garages (63)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Parking (90)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Pools (101)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (118)
- Coral Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Coral Springs Furnished Apartments (4)
- Coral Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
- Margate Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tamarac Short-term Apartments (2)
- North Lauderdale Short-term Apartments (1)
- Coconut Creek Short-term Apartments (5)
- Lauderhill Short-term Apartments (3)
- Sunrise Short-term Apartments (4)
- Pompano Beach Short-term Apartments (5)
- Deerfield Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Plantation Short-term Apartments (12)
- Wilton Manors Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Coral Springs?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Coral Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coral Springs?
Who doesn't love a covered bridge?! Head to Coral Springs to traverse the only covered bridge in Florida!
Most people dream of living in an area with a serene atmosphere, with all of the modern amenities that make life convenient. Some people don't have to dream, because they pick Coral Springs as their home! For those in the know, Coral Springs is that perfect blend of well-ordered structures in harmony with surrounding nature. It is a mid-sized city located in the state of Florida and is the 15th largest city in the state - not too big but not too small. Some of the major draws of this city is the unbeatable combination modern amenities and a well-planned community. If ordered perfection is what you are searching for, then drop everything and head to Coral Springs now!
Having trouble with Craigslist Coral Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Coral Springs takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.