59 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Lake Worth, FL
- Lake Worth Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Garages (20)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Parking (45)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Lake Worth Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Lake Worth Furnished Apartments (27)
- Lake Worth Luxury Apartments (109)
- Lake Worth Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Lantana Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palm Springs Short-term Apartments (1)
- Boynton Beach Short-term Apartments (10)
- West Palm Beach Short-term Apartments (12)
- Riviera Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Delray Beach Short-term Apartments (10)
- North Palm Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wellington Short-term Apartments (2)
- Boca Raton Short-term Apartments (14)
- Palm Beach Gardens Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lake Worth?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lake Worth?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lake Worth?
Finding a short-term apartment in Lake Worth takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.