274 Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Dania Beach, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dania Beach (7)
- Dania Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Garages (28)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Parking (47)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Pools (29)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Dania Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Dania Beach Furnished Apartments (23)
- Dania Beach Furnished Luxury Apartments (3)
- Dania Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Dania Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dania Beach (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dania Beach (7)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Dania Beach (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dania Beach (2)
- Hollywood Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Hallandale Beach Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Fort Lauderdale Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Wilton Manors Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ojus Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aventura Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lauderdale Lakes Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lauderhill Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Davie Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sunny Isles Beach Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Welcome to Dania Beach, Florida. Located on the Atlantic Coast, this small community has plenty to offer in terms of entertainment and apartments for rent. Now let’s take a look at some neighborhoods and find you the home of your dreams!
Having trouble with Craigslist Dania Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Dania Beach is located in Broward County about five miles south of Fort Lauderdale and 20-miles north of Miami, meaning all the big city amenities, attractions and nightlife are right next door, without all the hassle and expense of actually living there.
That doesn’t mean Dania Beach is completely without its own attractions. The beachfront West Lake Park has 3-miles of estuary mangroves, along with picnic shelters, ball fields, playgrounds and fishing docks. The downtown and western portions of town also have plenty options for shopping, dining and entertainment. There’s even a Boomers! family entertainment center in Dania Beach that has indoor games and activities, as well as an outdoor wooden roller coaster.
Unsurprisingly, outdoor recreation is king in Dania Beach. Its location on the Intracoastal Waterway makes it a great place for fishing of all kinds, and when the weather is inclement, you can check out the International Game Fish Association Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum.
But enough about your weekends, let’s talk real estate. Like many coastal communities on the Atlantic side of Florida, Dania Beach is home to three primary areas: the beach area, the city center, and the inland suburbs. Beachfront property is – brace yourself – the best and most expensive in the city. Surprised? Of course not! If you have the money, you’ll find a lot of resort-style condominiums and apartment rentals with tons of amenities, including gyms, pools and spas. Best of all, you’ll be able to ride your bike or walk to the beach! Just make sure to get a good mat, you don’t want to track that sand in the house. Two bedrooms range from $1200-$1400.
Now there are going to be a lot of people that hate on the city center area between Highway 1 and I-95. A little searching and investigative work could go a long way, so long as you keep your wits about you and stay smart at night. Two bedrooms here range from $1000-$1200.
The closer you get to I-95 (and the farther north) the more suburban the neighborhoods will feel. These are nice areas, with great apartment rentals and rental homes. Prices for two bedrooms here are comparable to rentals located in the city center.
Because there are a lot of snowbirds that migrate to Dania Beach, many newer and beachfront apartment rentals will accommodate certain special needs, including furnished apartments and short-term leases. However, finding a pet-friendly apartment in this area can be a bit difficult. Allow yourself plenty of time if you’re relocating with a four-legged friend.
So welcome to Dania Beach! Enjoy all that this south Florida beach community has to offer! See more