294 Apartments for rent in Dania Beach, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dania Beach (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dania Beach (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dania Beach (32)
- Dania Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Garages (31)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Parking (60)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Pools (49)
- Dania Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Dania Beach Furnished Apartments (19)
- Dania Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Dania Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (171)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pembroke Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- West Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (294)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Ojus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Dania Beach?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Dania Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dania Beach?
Welcome to Dania Beach, Florida. Located on the Atlantic Coast, this small community has plenty to offer in terms of entertainment and apartments for rent. Now let’s take a look at some neighborhoods and find you the home of your dreams!
Having trouble with Craigslist Dania Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Dania Beach is located in Broward County about five miles south of Fort Lauderdale and 20-miles north of Miami, meaning all the big city amenities, attractions and nightlife are right next door, without all the hassle and expense of actually living there.
That doesn’t mean Dania Beach is completely without its own attractions. The beachfront West Lake Park has 3-miles of estuary mangroves, along with picnic shelters, ball fields, playgrounds and fishing docks. The downtown and western portions of town also have plenty options for shopping, dining and entertainment. There’s even a Boomers! family entertainment center in Dania Beach that has indoor games and activities, as well as an outdoor wooden roller coaster.
Unsurprisingly, outdoor recreation is king in Dania Beach. Its location on the Intracoastal Waterway makes it a great place for fishing of all kinds, and when the weather is inclement, you can check out the International Game Fish Association Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum.
But enough about your weekends, let’s talk real estate. Like many coastal communities on the Atlantic side of Florida, Dania Beach is home to three primary areas: the beach area, the city center, and the inland suburbs. Beachfront property is – brace yourself – the best and most expensive in the city. Surprised? Of course not! If you have the money, you’ll find a lot of resort-style condominiums and apartment rentals with tons of amenities, including gyms, pools and spas. Best of all, you’ll be able to ride your bike or walk to the beach! Just make sure to get a good mat, you don’t want to track that sand in the house. Two bedrooms range from $1200-$1400.
Now there are going to be a lot of people that hate on the city center area between Highway 1 and I-95. A little searching and investigative work could go a long way, so long as you keep your wits about you and stay smart at night. Two bedrooms here range from $1000-$1200.
The closer you get to I-95 (and the farther north) the more suburban the neighborhoods will feel. These are nice areas, with great apartment rentals and rental homes. Prices for two bedrooms here are comparable to rentals located in the city center.
Because there are a lot of snowbirds that migrate to Dania Beach, many newer and beachfront apartment rentals will accommodate certain special needs, including furnished apartments and short-term leases. However, finding a pet-friendly apartment in this area can be a bit difficult. Allow yourself plenty of time if you’re relocating with a four-legged friend.
So welcome to Dania Beach! Enjoy all that this south Florida beach community has to offer! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dania Beach offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Dania Beach. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dania Beach can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.