2,133 Apartments for rent in Celebration, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Celebration Accessible Apartments (4)
- Celebration Apartments with Garages (18)
- Celebration Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Celebration Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Celebration Apartments with Parking (23)
- Celebration Apartments with Pools (25)
- Celebration Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Celebration Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Celebration Furnished Apartments (5)
- Celebration Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Loughman Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Four Corners Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Horizon West Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Davenport Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Southchase Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Celebration?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Celebration?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Celebration?
It's a real celebration: You can drive directly into the Walt Disney World resorts (Magic Kingdom, to be exact) by taking Celebration's World Drive.
If you own everything Disney and plan yearly pilgrimages to Disney World, the master-planned community of Celebration just outside Orlando may have been designed just for you! While you won't see Mickey Mouse ears here, the Walt Disney Company-designed community is charmingly quaint and looks like the picture-perfect cities built for 1950s-themed movies. For the 7,427 people that call it home, having a community filled with walkable streets, plenty of gathering spots and neighborhood events nearly every weekend is the perfect Disney ending they were looking for. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Celebration renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.