233 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Thornton, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Thornton (24)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Thornton (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Thornton (23)
- Thornton Accessible Apartments (17)
- Thornton Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Thornton Apartments with Garages (33)
- Thornton Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Thornton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Thornton Apartments with Parking (47)
- Thornton Apartments with Pools (29)
- Thornton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Thornton Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Thornton Furnished Apartments (5)
- Thornton Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Northglenn 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Welby 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Federal Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sherrelwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Broomfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Commerce City 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Westminster 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Berkley 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Erie 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Brighton 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Why live in over-crowded Denver when there’s a swell ‘burb like Thornton just ten miles north? With 230 acres of open space, more than 40 public parks, easy commuting to Denver via I-25 and all of Colorado’s legendary resorts just mere hours away, Thornton is booming. There’s still plenty of screaming bargains to be had, however, making now the perfect time to start pounding the Thornton pavement on the quest for your dream rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Thornton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Thornton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Thornton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.