623 Apartments for rent in Loveland, CO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Loveland Accessible Apartments (4)
- Loveland Apartments with Garages (25)
- Loveland Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Loveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Loveland Apartments with Parking (30)
- Loveland Apartments with Pools (12)
- Loveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Loveland Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Loveland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Loveland Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Berthoud Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (119)
- Johnstown Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Windsor Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Timnath Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Longmont Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Wellington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Firestone Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Greeley Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Frederick Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Loveland?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Loveland?
Loveland, Colorado averages 300 days of sunshine per year. Better remember to bring the sunscreen!
Known as the Sweetheart City, Loveland, Colorado celebrates Valentine's Day every year with a Valentine Re-mailing Program that encourages people to send acts of love through the mail to family, friends and partners. The program reaches around 160,000 people worldwide, and is just one of the many reasons Loveland is an ideal place to have your happy ending. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Loveland renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.