899 Apartments for rent in Loveland, CO with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Loveland Accessible Apartments (4)
- Loveland Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Loveland Apartments with Garages (26)
- Loveland Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Loveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Loveland Apartments with Parking (31)
- Loveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Loveland Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Loveland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Loveland Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Berthoud Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (41)
- Johnstown Apartments with Pools (6)
- Windsor Apartments with Pools (3)
- Timnath Apartments with Pools (3)
- Longmont Apartments with Pools (20)
- Wellington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Greeley Apartments with Pools (14)
- Frederick Apartments with Pools (1)
- Evans Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Loveland?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Loveland?
Loveland, Colorado averages 300 days of sunshine per year. Better remember to bring the sunscreen!
Known as the Sweetheart City, Loveland, Colorado celebrates Valentine's Day every year with a Valentine Re-mailing Program that encourages people to send acts of love through the mail to family, friends and partners. The program reaches around 160,000 people worldwide, and is just one of the many reasons Loveland is an ideal place to have your happy ending. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Loveland means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Loveland could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.