562 Short-term Apartments for rent in Loveland, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Loveland Accessible Apartments (4)
- Loveland Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Loveland Apartments with Garages (30)
- Loveland Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Loveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Loveland Apartments with Parking (36)
- Loveland Apartments with Pools (13)
- Loveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Loveland Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Loveland Furnished Apartments (6)
- Loveland Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Fort Collins Short-term Apartments (19)
- Johnstown Short-term Apartments (2)
- Longmont Short-term Apartments (11)
- Greeley Short-term Apartments (8)
- Lafayette Short-term Apartments (3)
- Boulder Short-term Apartments (13)
- Louisville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Broomfield Short-term Apartments (14)
- Superior Short-term Apartments (1)
- Thornton Short-term Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Loveland?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Loveland?
Loveland, Colorado averages 300 days of sunshine per year. Better remember to bring the sunscreen!
Known as the Sweetheart City, Loveland, Colorado celebrates Valentine's Day every year with a Valentine Re-mailing Program that encourages people to send acts of love through the mail to family, friends and partners. The program reaches around 160,000 people worldwide, and is just one of the many reasons Loveland is an ideal place to have your happy ending. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Loveland takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.