107 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Louisville, CO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Louisville (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (1)
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (22)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (5)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (6)
- Superior 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Lafayette 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Broomfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Gunbarrel 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westminster 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Boulder 3 Bedroom Apartments (49)
- Erie 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Arvada 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Federal Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Northglenn 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Labor legends: The legend of Louisville, CO says that a collection of underground tunnels led the rough-neck miners to saloons. Spoiler alert: there was never a network of secret saloon connections like that. But there were a lot of basement hideouts where workers hid during some particularly dangerous labor disputes, which is both exciting and scary to consider.
An abundance of natural resources attracted people to the area of Louisville in the late 19th century. What was once a small mining community began a transition in the 1950's to what is today an ideal suburban residential district. The area remains rich in resources that make it a particularly livable community. Plenty of open space, friendly people, modern amenities and attractive places for rent are no doubt some of the reasons why Money Magazine loves Louisville so much. They named it the number one place to live in 2009 and 2011 and then gave it high marks again in 2013, ranking it at number two. The town is located just east of Boulder, CO and slightly northwest of downtown Denver. Its position between these two important economic hubs makes it a relaxing place to call home that isn't too far removed from high tech centers of commerce. The small-town feel is accented by a sprawling expanse of open space recreation areas that are interspersed with living communities. It is an ideal area for outdoorsy types who love to bike and hike in the fresh air without being too far removed from civilization.
Having trouble with Craigslist Louisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Louisville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Louisville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.