1,913 Short-term Apartments for rent in Louisville, CO
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Superior Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lafayette Short-term Apartments (3)
- Broomfield Short-term Apartments (11)
- Westminster Short-term Apartments (15)
- Boulder Short-term Apartments (14)
- Arvada Short-term Apartments (11)
- Federal Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Northglenn Short-term Apartments (8)
- Wheat Ridge Short-term Apartments (4)
- Longmont Short-term Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Louisville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Louisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Louisville?
Labor legends: The legend of Louisville, CO says that a collection of underground tunnels led the rough-neck miners to saloons. Spoiler alert: there was never a network of secret saloon connections like that. But there were a lot of basement hideouts where workers hid during some particularly dangerous labor disputes, which is both exciting and scary to consider.
An abundance of natural resources attracted people to the area of Louisville in the late 19th century. What was once a small mining community began a transition in the 1950's to what is today an ideal suburban residential district. The area remains rich in resources that make it a particularly livable community. Plenty of open space, friendly people, modern amenities and attractive places for rent are no doubt some of the reasons why Money Magazine loves Louisville so much. They named it the number one place to live in 2009 and 2011 and then gave it high marks again in 2013, ranking it at number two. The town is located just east of Boulder, CO and slightly northwest of downtown Denver. Its position between these two important economic hubs makes it a relaxing place to call home that isn't too far removed from high tech centers of commerce. The small-town feel is accented by a sprawling expanse of open space recreation areas that are interspersed with living communities. It is an ideal area for outdoorsy types who love to bike and hike in the fresh air without being too far removed from civilization.
Having trouble with Craigslist Louisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Louisville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.