1,862 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Louisville, CO
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (22)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Louisville (1)
- Superior Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lafayette Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Broomfield Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Gunbarrel Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Boulder Pet Friendly Apartments (85)
- Erie Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Niwot Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arvada Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Federal Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Louisville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Louisville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Louisville?
Labor legends: The legend of Louisville, CO says that a collection of underground tunnels led the rough-neck miners to saloons. Spoiler alert: there was never a network of secret saloon connections like that. But there were a lot of basement hideouts where workers hid during some particularly dangerous labor disputes, which is both exciting and scary to consider.
An abundance of natural resources attracted people to the area of Louisville in the late 19th century. What was once a small mining community began a transition in the 1950's to what is today an ideal suburban residential district. The area remains rich in resources that make it a particularly livable community. Plenty of open space, friendly people, modern amenities and attractive places for rent are no doubt some of the reasons why Money Magazine loves Louisville so much. They named it the number one place to live in 2009 and 2011 and then gave it high marks again in 2013, ranking it at number two. The town is located just east of Boulder, CO and slightly northwest of downtown Denver. Its position between these two important economic hubs makes it a relaxing place to call home that isn't too far removed from high tech centers of commerce. The small-town feel is accented by a sprawling expanse of open space recreation areas that are interspersed with living communities. It is an ideal area for outdoorsy types who love to bike and hike in the fresh air without being too far removed from civilization.
Having trouble with Craigslist Louisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Louisville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Louisville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Louisville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.